Have a blog? Looking for some exposure? Want linkbacks and trackbacks? If you are interested in any of the aforementioned things then the only (and best) way to accomplish them is to write a Guest posts on Blogs that you follow. Why not start with mine?
New Audience: Guest posting will open up your blog to a new audience that may not have previously read your work. As long as you write something that catches their interest, they will curiously click through to your blog to see what else you have to offer.
More RSS Subscribers: Once they click through to your blog, if visitors find information that is either informative, entertaining and slash or useful, they will most likely subscribe to your RSS feed to see what you are going to publish in the future. Keep in mind that in order to draw visitors (and potential RSS subscribers) to your blog, you need to write an amazing guest post that piques their interest.
Win-Win Situation: When it comes to guest blogging, both bloggers benefit from this arrangement. The guest blogger gets to expose their content to a new audience, while the other blogger gets a great free piece of exclusive content to publish.
Networking: Since a good guest blogger should be replying to reader comments, this is a great opportunity to start conversations with new readers. Not only can you establish new relationships through comments, but other people’s thoughts can also be a great tool for thinking of new topics for your future posts.
Fresh Perspective: If you are normally a solo blogger, then having a guest blogger is a great way to add a fresh perspective to your blog. This works even better if the guest blogger has a slightly different area of expertise that they can share with your readers.
Different Social Networks and Reach: Each of the bloggers may utilize different social networks, and have varying amounts of reach on each one. For example, my main social networks are on Twitter, StumbleUpon, Facebook and Blog Catalogue. Although I don’t have the strongest presence on Digg, I can work with a guest blogger that does (but doesn’t necessarily have a strong StumbleUpon profile). Since we will both be trying to promote each guest post through our various social networks, our combined efforts will give our content a farther reach.
This combined effort creates what I like to call “Social Media Synergy”. If you want to see “Social Media Synergy” in action, just check your analytic program a day or two after guest posting, and I know that you will be happy with the increase in traffic that you see.
Link Building: Although this last one is pretty obvious, it’s definitely a nice benefit of guest posting. Like my bio below, you can include some information about yourself (along with a link or two back to your blog and website), and this will provide you with a quality backlink to help your SEO efforts.
Note: All the above material has been taken from SEOSmarty.com
What Should I Write About?
You can write on any of the topics mentioned below;
- Social Media Technology
In case you want to write on a topic which has not been mentioned in the above and is not directly related, please feel free to do so. Though it may/may not be accepted/rejected for a Blog post on this Blog.
Things You Need To Make Sure Before Submitting An Article
- Plagiarism- Here at Pulkit.Me I respect original work and hate plagiarism. So make sure that your Article is original and has been written by you.
- The article that you submit is not Self Promoting Post/Article.
- Affiliate Links in Articles- We know that you want to make a few quick bucks while at it but please, don’t include more than 1 affiliated link in the post that you will submit.
- All links will be tested before publishing the Article. Links to websites that we find obscene or which do not comply with our T&C will be removed.
- Copyrighted Images, Icons, Logos et al in Post will be removed unless required permission has been taken form the author slash owner of the material or the material used is Open.
Sharing And Using The Content Of This Blog
Unless otherwise stated, the text written by the authors of this blog is available for use under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
YouTube films and videos can be shared under YouTube’s terms and conditions. Unless stated otherwise, all other film and audio content is available for use under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
How to Write a Guest Post
- Add Headings, sub headings in the post wherever required.
- Add at least one relevant image in your article should be included.
- Provide me your Author Bio with valid details, your Blog/Website Link.
- Minimum 250 words in a Post.
That Said, Why Should You Write For TheDolt’s Blog?
TheDolt’s Blog is a popular Technology blog where you can find articles relating to technology, social media, tips and tricks and lot more. TheDolt’s Blog receives 1500+ Page Views everyday which would give your article very good exposure. Plus you can also earn by writing for TheDolt’s Blog.
You Said, I can Earn By Writing For This Blog? Care to explain?
Yes, you can earn by writing articles for TheDolt’s Blog by using our Revenue Sharing Programme.. You can supply me your AdSense code usin which an advertisement will be put up at the end of your post. All the money that the advertisement generates will go into your adsense account. I will not give even a penny out of it. All will be yours. Just send me your AdSense Account code when sendin in the post.
What We Will Give You
- A link back to any one page of your Blog/ website.
- One link for your Feed Subscription/RSS subscription.
- One Affiliate link.
- The author’s bio (your bio) before or after the post.
- Addition to BlogRoll.
- One linkback to any one of your post which should be in concern with the post.
- All the money that your Advertisment generates will be yours. Not even a cent will be kept by me.
Once a post has been published it will be seen as this Blog’s property and you will not be allowed to either post it on your Blog or reproduce the post in any form whatsoever.
How To Submit A Post
Use the contact from Provided below for contacting the author of this Blog. Any queries concerning Guest posts will also be entertained here. You can join TheDolt’s Blog by using clicking here.
[contact-form-7 id=”277496″ title=”Contact form 1″]