Here I present yet another post for the series Lateral Thinking with totally new and bind-boggling questions. Once again 5-6 questions have been presented and you have to try and an answer them. Though I bet you can’t, but then last time I checked, trying was free.
Update: Answers are no longer encrypted.
Yet again I repeat. Please refrain from using Google. It may give you the answer but not the satisfaction.
- Why is it better to have round manhole covers than square
- A man holidaying abroad fell off a yacht
into deep water. He could not swim and he was not wearing anything
to keep him afloat. It took 30 minutes for the people on the yacht
to realize someone was missing. The missing man was rescued two
hours later. Why didn’t he drown? [Hint: It was the Dead
- If you put a coin in an empty bottle and
insert a cork into the neck of the bottle, how could you remove the
coin without taking the cork out or breaking the bottle?
- Can you place six X’s on a Tic Tac Toe board without
making three-in-a-row in any direction?
class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-4651″ title=”Lateral Thinking
alt=”” width=”75″ height=”75″ />
- What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
- Square manholes can be turned in such a way as to fall
into the hole. A circle is the same diameter no matter which way
you turn it.
- He fell into the Dead Sea, which
lies between Israel and Jordan. The water is so salty and dense
that anyone in it floats very easily.
- Push the
cork into the bottle and shake the coin out.
target=”_blank”>Click here to see the
- A towel.