Here I present yet another post of the series Lateral Thinking with totally new and bind-boggling questions. Once again 5-6 questions have been presented and you have to try and an answer them. Though I bet you can’t, but then last time I checked, trying was didn’t cost a penny.
The answers have been provided below but have been encrypted using the same encryption technique as last time. Clicking the encrypted solutions will take you to the answer in its decrypted form. (I suggest right click>>Open in new tab.)
Yet again I repeat. Please refrain from using Google. It may give you the answer but not the satisfaction.
- Sir, I bear a rhyme excelling
In mystic force and magic spelling
Celestial sprites elucidate
All my own striving can’t relate.
- An ordinary woman walks on water. How?
- On an archaeological dig, the frozen remains of a man and woman
are found. Immediately, the archaeologists realize that the remains are
those of Adam and Eve.
- A man is dead in a puddle of blood and water on the floor of an otherwise empty locked room.
- A barber never got his hair cut. Nor would he do it himself. Why?
- Pi (digits given by length of words)
- It is a lake. A frozen lake.
- The two bodies lacked what only Adam and Eve would lack — bellybuttons.
- He stabbed himself with an icicle.
- He wanted to keep long hair (D’uh!)