We all love Cricket. Don’t we? And when it’s IPL it’s even more awesome!
- EQUATION 1: IPL , where IPL ≠ 0
We’ve all seen Virgin mobile ads? Haven’t we? And they are so amazing!
- EQUATION 2: Virgin Mobile Ads , where Virgin Mobile Ads ≠ 0
- Now adding EQUATION 1 and EQUATION 2
- EQUATION 1 + EQUATION 2 = IPL + Virgin Mobile Ads
So what do we get? We get this!
Now let’s make the equation a little more interesting and suppose EQUATION 1 + EQUATION 2= EQUATION 3.
We already know that EQUATION 3 = IPL + Virgin Mobile Ads.
- Let EQUATION 3 be a quadratic EQUATION.
So there should now be 2 roots(answers). We have already found one. The second answer we get is this!
- Let us further assume EQUATION 3 to be a cubical equation. It should now have 3 roots (answers). We have already found out two answers. The third answer is!
Some things I’d like to point out here;
- If you have been agreeing with me all through the post then I must tell you that the problem and the solution itself plus all the equations are fundamentally flawed.
- If you disagreed with the equation or the question (not the answers) and skipped the video just in order o prove me wrong then you have just missed some of the best videos on YouTube (Lady GaGa’s Bad Romance not included; It qualified for the worst-videos-ever- category but we won’t talk about that).
- I liked the Sardar.
- I agree. Cricket chod ke goti khelo!